Commercial Property Inspection
From retail and restaurant spaces to warehouse and office buildings here in Welland, Niagara or Hamilton, a commercial property inspection can assess your commercial property. Since each client has unique needs and goals, we customize each commercial inspection to those needs.
Commercial Inspection Services
- Multi-unit residences
- Warehouses & light industrial inspections
- Retail & office inspections
- Special purpose facilities
- Lease inspections
Commercial Building Inspection Fees
Since commercial property can vary considerably with regard to any number of variables, all Commercial Property Condition Assessments (AKA Commercial Property Building Inspections) are quoted on an individual basis and often entail a site visitation for obtaining information used in preparing a formal quote (submitted in electronic PDF format) for conducting a PCA (property condition assessment) with regard to the property under consideration.
It should also be noted that while a Commercial Property Condition Assessment performed at a much higher level of due diligence and detail can cost considerably more than a typical baseline PCA, it not only serves to further reduce your risk of purchase but can often pay for itself many times over before closing at the bargaining table as well as after in years to come.
In order to provide you with some idea as to our fee for conducting a Commercial Property Condition Assessment, the following serves as a guideline based upon a number of Commercial/Industrial Properties for which we have conducted PCAs in the past.
- Small office and warehouse buildings including office condos and retail store outlets under 10,000 SF ($550 Minimum)
- Office & Warehouse Buildings from 10,000 to 100,000 SF ($0.05 to $0.15 per SF)
- Office Building Complex ($0.15 to $0.30 per SF)
- Apartment Buildings ($100—$225 per unit for buildings with 4 or more units)